Sunday 28 December 2014

Merry Christmas!!

Gah!! I thought I had published this post on Christmas Day but there it was sitting as a draft.











I just wanted to pop on and wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!

Thanks for reading my little blog. Thanks for those who shared my posts on sites, I was very surprised but happy.
I know everyone who visits comments, and that's ok, I don't always comment on blogs I read, I'm just very grateful that someone actually takes the time to read my rambling.

I met some fabby ladies via Sandra's Blogmas and I will deffo be bookmarking the blogs (I can't seem to follow anymore but I'll have a look at my settings at some stage)

To everyone who see's this post, I pray you have a fantastic day, I pray those who are missing loved ones will have feel comforted and the memories will be a sweet reminder of their lives. I pray God bless you throughout the season, into the new year and forever xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)