Monday 15 December 2014

Blogmas Day 15 - Christmas Tag




Borrowed from internet



Today's Blogmas post will be a Tag. I saw this tag on a blog but I have lost the owners name and blog addy :( 



1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas? 

I like to put on some comfy cooking clothes in the morning/afternoon then when all the food prep is done I put on my Christmas outfit for that year.

2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?

If I couldn't buy everyone I wanted presents then I would make them instead. I wouldn't like to only give one present to one person, it wouldn't feel right to me.

3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

 We open one present midnight on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas Day.

 4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?

 I think I may have as a child but deffo not in my adult life. I always plan too and then do something else. I don't think I could bring myself to eat it or even dismantle it.

5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?

*Spend time together as a family.
*Go to Christmas Church Service.
*Go to some local concerts.
*Visit family and friends

6. What’s your favorite Christmas meal or treat?

 Every part of our Christmas meal will be faves.

Fave Treats are;
Mince Pies
Gingerbread Men
Mini Stolen
Lebuchken
Rich Carribean cake 

7. What’s your favorite holiday movie?

Oooooo how can I choose??
Some faves are;
The Snowman
Elf
A Christmas Carol(and the various spin offs)
Arthur Christmas
The Preachers Wife
While You Were Sleeping
The Santa Clause

right let me stop now, I looooove Christmas movies and can't wait for the Christmas channels to come back each year.

8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?

Gingerbread Men

9. Have you ever made a snowman?

Yep

10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

Christmas Day

11. White lights, or colored lights?

OOooo I can't choose. I like the coloured ones as they look so , well.... colourful. On the other hand white lights have that crisp, elegant look to them and go with any decor.






 I enjoyed that tag. Oooo I just realised this was the first tag on this blog whooooopppp lol

I tag anyone reading to do this tag, if you have time please post a link to your tag answers in the comments so I can have a nosey.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)