Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!!






Wowwwweeeee!! Where did the end of December go? It was a whirlwind end I tell you.

2014 was quite a year, hectic, hard, fun, exciting, sad, happy...... down times and enthralling times.
Rollercoaster doesn't even come close.
I am glad to close the door on 2014 and looking forward to a new year. I am excited by the new opportunities it will bring and also the good times. I am sure there will be difficult times to come, but I am sure God will help us through it.

I have learnt so much about myself over the last year and have changed so much. It is amazing. I am glad God showed such loving kindness towards me and allowed me to grow as a person and change my life for the better. I know there's still a ways to go in all areas of my life but I am willing to keep up with the self improvements.

I will continue to set goals and challenges to keep me motivated and focused.

Our family is going through some changes that I am thinking about documenting here but I'm not sure how personal to get on this blog. My old blog was VERY personal and one of the reasons why I made a clean break and started this one. But I can't help it lol, I get into a ramble and end up deleting the over personal bits.
I thought this blog would mainly be a place to document my HHJ but I miss the versatility of my old blog where I just blogged and I have learned from past efforts that trying to maintain more than one blog at a time doesn't work for me. hmmmmm I'll see over the next few days what to do blog wise. I can always make use of tabs and labels to organise the blog a bit.

With all that being said I would like to take this opportunity to say Happy New Year!! May this year bring Love, Joy, Peace and Growth. I pray God's many blessings to you and your families. May He grant you favour xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)