Monday 26 May 2014

Birthday Hauls

Thought I'd post some haul photo's as I love these kinds of posts not to mention vids.

I had some Birthday money from various sources and since I always end up using such funds on household or boy items I thought I'd be self indulgent.




Beauty Bay Haul

 I have been eyeing up some Too Faced goodies for ages. I wanted to try the heart blushers, Chocolate palette and the little heart beads in particular. I always drool over the palette on Debenams website and for the longest of times they had it on sale as part of their Beauty special, the price was way too much for me to justify. But with my birthday indulgence I decided to treat myself.... but ofcourse when I looked the sale had moved on to clothing... Gah... not wanting to pay full price, I looked around and remembered seeing Beauty Bay listed as a good makeup site. I clicked on and whoooooppppp they were having a special sale.
I ummmed and ahhhhed and chose the Chocolate Bar palette, Sweetheart Beads, Something About Berry blush and Candlelight Shadow Insurance and OPI muppet. I got a Nail polish freebie.


Feel Unique Haul


Last Year Naked3 was all the rage and blogs and YTvids were full of reviews and swatches, I had a look at them in the flesh while doing my Christmas Pressie Shopping. I wasn't in the position to purchase but did get naked 2 and 3 dupes from Tmart and after reading about the MUA dupes for naked 1 and 2 got those too. I loved them so much and get compliments everytime I use them and have been promising myself that when I get the chance I'll get one of the genuine naked palettes.
Soooooo I chose the Naked3. Beauty Bay's sale doesn't include Urban Decay so I looked around and went to Look Fantastic as I knew they were having an up to 20% off sale, yayyy I could get by Naked palette at a great price... NOT they decided to take the Naked palettes off the site!! grrrr I hate when companies do things like this. Its not the first time Look Fantastic has done this kind of thing either.... they had Naked3 with their eye primer as a bundle and NONE of the Nakeds that I had seen few days before! Not that they were out of stock but NOWHERE on the site....
I heard that Feel Unique was part of the group so looked on there and the Nakeds were there smillimg at me... but was at 15%  sheeeshh, A good deal but not as good as 20% so I tried the same code from LF and whoooopppp it worked.
To reach the threshold and also to make use of fabby deal I added a few hair goodies I wanted to try. Into my basket went Naked3, Palmers Coconut Edge Control (yes I'm addicted to edge control/tamer), Organix Coconut Milk Serum, Jojoba oil, Garnier Moisturiser (to replace my empty) the other 2 goodies are free samples.


TK Maxx Haul




TK Maxx is often hit or miss but my trusty Beaute Mediterranea Elixr Capilar was running out and thats the only place I could find it in the UK. I hurried one night to the Brent Cross branch I didn't see it at first and thought I as out of luck but whooooopppp I found it (reminds me of the old programe I Spy - ooooppp we found it, oooopp we found it how about you) Along with some other goodies.... Including a sulphate free shampoo, the one I have is quite harsh, A leave in to replace my Its a 10 and some essential oils - I didn't even know they stocked them.



 I'll give a review on the Haul Items in later posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)