Monday 2 March 2020

Yikes! “Just a little job” turns out to be a bit bigger lol.

Right that lot of tasks is done, I also sorted out the recycling as the bag was overflowing.
Oh and I also sprayed my cooker hood and stove with some stainless steel cleaning spray.

The cleaning spray smells sooooo lovely.



3rd set of tasks:
Empty Diswasher (we’ve had to do a few loads) and put contents away
Load and start dishwasher (gonna be task in itself as the dishwasher is playing up)
Clean cooker hood and cooker top


Of I gooooooo......

I’m listening to gospel music and it’s really uplifting while doing the chores
Song playing right now is Kirk Franklin - spend my always... I think I need to take it from the top 🙌🏽😭 🎶

Ok gone for real now😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)