Monday 2 March 2020

Wow that took longer than expected lololol!!!
Clutter seems to have a life of its own.

It’s surprising how a little work makes things look so much better.







I need to sort the bag more at some point but it’s ok for today, I need a place for hats and scarves, gloves etc that’s “eye catching” so the boys can grab and go and not be searching in the mornings.


I did a bit pf meal planning and updated the Diner Board aswell.


2nd set of tasks: make a batch of cleaning spray
                           Make a batch of clothes softener
                           Put washing in dryer and a new load into washer
                           Clear table and sides and clean with cleaning spray



Back sooooonnnnn!

Humph! Why did I leave my essential oils upstairs😫😅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)