Monday 2 March 2020

I bought a few cleaning supplies and thought I'd share them.







The Mop, Broom, Squeegee with spray bottle, cleaning cloths, floor cloths and bin bags were from Poundland.

Our broom has gone missing - I don't even know how a broom just disapears ๐Ÿ™„. So I picked up a new one. I also picked up a mop as the one in the bathroom needs replacing.

I used a squeegee for cleaning ur shower screens a long time ago and it didn't work well but I realised that it may be soap scum and hard water deposits so I'm going to try a diy solution and this squeegee looks much beter than the last as it has a sponge bit on the other side and also a spray bottle incorporatd.
I will come back with an update when I try it out.



The Fabulosa Disinfectants were from The Range.
I have seen Fabulosa products in cleaning videos I watch on YouTube and thought I'd give the disinfectants a try. There were so many fragrance/varieties! I picked up Mulled Wine, Wild Rhubarb and Unicorn Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)