Monday 2 March 2020

Phewww!! I am soooooooooo tired (and still peed off๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜…)

I’m glad it’s done though, it really needed to be done.... like yesterday..... or maybe the day before that.
For some strange reason, our broom has disappeared so I was waiting to get one.... I wanted to get in the car so I didn’t have to hold it but today I just thought forget that... I’ll just buy it and carry it as I wanted to tackle the yucky mess.

I tried out the steam mop and it's so good, the floor cloths worked as a "for now" option - I tied the front and pinned the back ๐Ÿ˜ณ -  but I will probably look for the actual Vax cloths.
I also found that it didn't get some stubborn bits off.

The cloud is making itself known and I just want to go and hibernate in my room,

Thanks for keeping me company ๐Ÿ’–✨

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)