Monday 2 March 2020

Meal Plan Monday - Mon 02/03 - Sat 07/03















I have started back with my Diner Menu/Plan The boys and hubby kept *hinting* to me that they wanted it to start back and then someone actually wrote a message on the board saying "start this again !!!!" lololol

So I have.

It really does help to organise and budget when I do the plan and also on the days when the horid black cloud tries to keep me down, knowing exactly what I am making for everyone helps.

For my own meals I normally just have the carb/starch that I cooked for everone with some veg or salad. If the carb has dairy in it I'll just have cereal or a sandwich. I'm still not doing so well with my eating, I have realised I'm not getting enough nutrients and sometimes if I'm honest, calories. I am trying to keep my mindset towards food to be healthy. I am really working on losing this weight but it has to be healthy.

Soooooo..... here's this weeks Diners:

Monday - Chicken Strips and Crispy Potatoes

Tuesday - Salmon and Pasta

Wednesday - Chicken and Couscous

Thursday - Fish and Rice

Friday - Spaghetti (I'll decide what I'm cooking with it)



Please let me know of any blogs that have meal plan tips/ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)