Friday 25 December 2015

Merry Christmas!!



Picture borrowed from web

Popping on to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!

I pray you all had a great day. It's been a wonderful day here. I am tired from  all the cooking and entertaining but I feel really blessed.
Blessed to have family around, blessed to be able to have mummy around and for her and to have her and her lovely hubby here.
Blessed to have a place big enough, blessed to have enough food for everyone to enjoy.
Blessed that we were all together and in good health. I remember the horrid year when Kuppie was so ill at Christmas.

I am too aware that there are people who cannot say the same, Christmas can be a lonely time for some for many reasons.

May the Love, Hope, Peace and Joy of Our Saviour fill you and comfort you both today and forever xxx

2 comments:

  1. Amen,thanks and wishing you same too.


    hairlevation.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)