Tuesday 29 March 2016

Easter Crafting - Gifts

I made up a few Easter gift bags for some of our little friends. I didn't take pictures of all unfortunately as I ended up packing and making late into the night (or early into the morning, gahhh) and completely forgot.

I did however take pics of the cute felt flower hair band I made for Princess S.



I put it into the sweet little chick egg. I will definitely be making some more felt hair bands I forgot how fun they are to make and how cute they turn out.

I also put some goody bags together for the boys and a bucket for the youngest:



I didn't want to buy big eggs as we limit the amount of sweeties and sugary goods the boys eat but I found little kinder treats in Poundland that I thought would be a treat.

I really enjoyed putting the bags together for all the kiddies. 




1 comment:

  1. You really make it appear so easy with your presentation however I find
    this topic to be really one thing which I believe I'd by no means understand.

    It kind of feels too complicated and very huge for me.

    I am having a look forward to your subsequent publish, I'll
    attempt to get the grasp of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)