Sunday 24 May 2015

Pentecost Sunday!!

Borrowed from internet - couldn't resist as my boys LOVE lego :)



Whooop Whooop!! Today is Pentecost Sunday! A day where we celebrate the day that The Holy Spirit came to us and the beginning of The Christian Church.

It's a time to appreciate The Holy Spirit, to give thanks..... to dance and sing, to praise and worship WHOOOOOPPPPP!!!

Three of my fave choruses to sing on Pentecost are:


Fire, Fire, Fire.
Fire fall on me.
Fire, Fire, Fire.
Fire fall on me.
On the day of pentecost,
Fire fall on me.
On the day of pentecost,
Fire fall on me.








Let the fire fall on me my Lord,
Let the fire fall on me.
Let the fire, from heaven, fall on me,
Let the fire fall on me.







When The Spirit of The Lord is upon me
I dance like David danced.
When The Spirit of The Lord is upon me
I dance like David danced.
I dance, I dance, I dance like David danced.
I dance, I dance, I dance like David danced.









OOooooo I'm starting to feel happy and cheerful just typing them out. laaa laaa laaa.


What a privilege to have someone to comfort us in our time of need, To empower us when we feel weak. To guide us when we are lost. To provide knowledge, wisdom and understanding.
To bestow gifts unto us and give us His fruit!! Oh Glory!!

I hope you have a fantastic day xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)