Wednesday 20 July 2016

Lost Files - Summer 2015

Hiya!! I have been sorting through my recorded files and came across so many little stuff that I had just hiding away. I deleted a lot of them but compiled some into videos.
There are so many reasons why I record and don't upload but I'm trying to get over myself.
Thanks so much for those who have been encouraging me to upload and for always believing in me even when I don't believe enough in myself *mwah*

This compilation is some of the fun things I did last summer (haaa reminded me of the movie - I know what you did last summer..... well now you do... well some of it)


2 comments:

  1. Awesome video! I wish I could vlog more but I feel so awkward pulling out my camera like you were saying lol! I'm not the person that's like hey let's do videos and pictures, but I wish I was. Lol!!! You have to do more. Loved it: :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, it's still not natural for me. hopefully it will get better. Awww thanks so much for your kind words. xxx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)