Saturday 25 May 2019

Very small The Works haul.

Hiya!! I was running some errands and I discovered that The Works opened a store in my area!!

I had no idea. I haven't been in the area for ages, in fact the same day, I went to get some hair gel from my local hair shop (or beauty supply store) and the lady asked me if I had moved away from the area since she hadn't seen me for so long lol.

I'm not even sure when The Works store opened here but I'm more than pleased that they did. I always love popping in the store when I am in an area where one is which is not often at all and I love their craft, art and kiddie bits. I do like their books also and the prices at The Works are really good.

I was with my youngest and he was in awe of all the goodies and my haul was for both of us.








I picked up a leaf die set (£4)and coffee clear stamp set (£1) for myself I will be picking a few more stamp sets over the next few weeks as they look really nice and are just £1.

Little man chose some slime (£2) and a notebook (£2) - such a lovely sentiment on the cover.

I also picked up a super balloon and pump set that was on offer (£4 instead of £6) it's supposed to fill balloons with water - and can be used for just air too - quickly and easily. I got it for us all to use for summer and occasions.
I'm interested to see how well it works and will check back in with a review.


So that was it really. Just a few items as I am on a bit of a tight budget at the moment but I have some great plans for the dies and stamps as part of my getting back into stamping.


What's your fave items to get from The Works?

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)