Saturday 18 May 2019

New Post... who dis?

It's meeeee..... 😊


Ugh It's been a rough month....or two....actually make that four 😫

We lost someone so very dear to us in January, I am still in a state of shock, grief and heartbreak. I cannot seem to get my brain to accept this great loss, nor do I want to believe he's gone.
My faith in God isn't the issue - I know He is there - I just feel the loss so much... Everyday.

Some nights I dream of him and he's alive.. then I wake and it's like hearing the terrible news all over again.
I have to admit that I am no longer inconsolable and my tears are not all day but the pain is real, so strong.
I try to get on with life but life keeps throwing stuff at me.... it's hard to get a handle on all the horrid things that keep coming but through it all I must keep holding on to the fact that God is in control.


We are going through so much as a family but I am trying to be present and effective for everyone.

In all of this I am aware that my emotional health is in need of some help. I do need to return to therapy but I have been avoiding it.
I am trying to continue to use the tools I was given by my therapist but I really must get back.

On a positive note to that - I have started to craft again whooooppp whoooppp!! I have been trying to do things I once loved and which once gave me joy and although it hasn't been a regular thing, the times I crafted has been great.

I also did my nails last week for the first time in maybe over a year!! I tried out a gel nail polish kit and loved it.

I realise that blogging - something I loved to do has been neglected {as is evident from my nonexistent posts here} and my blog has turned into a video upload dump.
Something I'm not happy about, the thing is I have all the blog post intentions but no motivation to actually type it out. I'm going to be better about that so let's set a challenge....
at least 3 posts weekly? I was going to say starting from June but that's my issue... setting far off dates to start (often not fulfilling) when I can start no!!
Right.... Starting from Monday .... that will be the May 20th... Let's GO!!!

As I type I am actually feeling better.... Blogging truly is a love of mine.

Ok.... enough rambling.

I'll see you on Monday xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)