Friday 28 September 2018

Starting from.......

.... NOW!! 😫

Sooooo....... I have a slight confession to make.... I may have failed my no buy ban already.

I may have went to TK Maxx and I may have purchased a hair product... or 2. Also maybe a makeup item.... or 3😫😫

To plead my case, it was some CHi Items and they are quite pricey elsewhere so when I see them in TK Maxx I like to pick them up.
Plus.... One was a gel and I didn't know they did a gel so of course I wanted to try it... and I didn't follow my previous bad habit of picking up more than one *just in case* and.... I do need some gel as mine is running out, I have like two wash and go's left.... ok I have two different gels I could use but they flake on me.....
The other item was a hair treatment and I don't actually have a protein treatment so technically I followed the rules.... kind of.... but not really.... GAH!!!!

I was trying not to buy make up too.... was gonna post about that and extend my no buy to include makeup with the exception of the new Too Faced Ginger Spice eye shadow palette that's due here in UK on the 5th of October.

But I failed there too as I picked up a couple bits..... I think I have to ban myself fromTK Maxx as I always get sucked in.... they're prices are so reasonable and I made the mistake of watching a Makeup video where the lady showed some Too Faced sale items and mentioned that TJ Maxx would have some there, I decided to look in TK Maxx as they often get the bits from their US stores and they did in fact have some.... Oh dear..... I really must NOT go to look for now because a look becomes a grab!!

Soooo..... I'm restarting my no buy...... I'll do better, I promise. I do need a few skincare items though. so ... yeah.

Bye for now xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)