Saturday 22 September 2018

Hair Product "No Buy"
















Hiya!! (told you I'd be back tomorrow lol)

I have put myself on a Hair Product buying ban.

I knew I had a whole load of hair stuff, I have been a product junkie and have back ups of my back ups.
Don't even get me started on my conditioner addiction gahhh!!!!
I have been in a decluttering frenzy and found so many bottles, tubs and packets of hair stuff I could open a pop-up shop 😣.

I decided that until I use what I have am NOT to buy any more.

It's ridiculous - I mean how many heads of hair do I have? granted I use my hair products on the boys, three of whom have quite a lot of hair but still!!

I will only buy something if I absolutely need it for example a condition based item or if I haven't anymore of it's type. I probably won't need to buy conditioner till way into next year (the shame).

I will be blogging as I go and I can't promise not to moan when I want to try something - I nearly bought the Paul Mitchells conditioner as I have wanted to try it for over a year!!

Look out for some more reviews as I start to actually use what I have instead of admiring them.... or placing them in bags and forgetting about them *sigh*

I am ashamed to have rediscovered some items I was kindly given to review and although it's way late... I will review these too.

Anywhooooooo..... gonna have some dinner now, a break in healthy eating meal (don't like the term cheat meal... who am I cheating??

Bye for now xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)