Tuesday 9 January 2018

Happy New Year!!, Fancy You Here!!

Hellooo!!! and Happy New Year.... Yes I know its now 9 days into 2018 but I want to wish you all a Happy New Year none the less.

It has been a whirlwind few months but I am through to the other side stronger, wiser and with even more determination to get better.

I have soooo many goals for 2018, I want to improve my life in all areas - physical, emotional, spiritual, mental..... creatively.... and many more. I also want to focus on my business and push that forward.

Life can sometimes seem so hard, things can get on top of me and I have very little pleasure in doing the things that once gave me so much joy and/or happiness but I am going to do them anyhow.

I hope to start crafting again soon. I cannot even put into words why I don't craft any more but I really want to get into it again. I may look at some challenge groups/blogs and get into things that way. If you have any recommendations please let me know. Papercrafts or Sewing would be great.

Well.... I'll sign off now as the school run beckons but will do a few catch up posts over the next few days.

Speak soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)