Friday 13 October 2017

Eco Style Coconut v Black Castor and Flaxseed.

Hiya!!
I finally managed to get this video up!!

It's been such a nightmare as I'm still having problems with storage and lap top issues. I tried uploading to YouTube in parts with the idea of using the video editor.... they only went and removed the video editor didn't they! Gahhhh so I had to download my videos and put them together with movie maker which took 4 hours to open them in the first place!! Gahhhhhh I kid you not, I actually recorded the video in May or June!!

Rant aside I was so excited when I saw the two gels as I had seen them around online on Blogs and Videos from people in the US and thought it would be ages until we got it here.

I also talked about my updated Wash n Go technique.

I chatted on so much I had to split the video into two parts:

Part One - First Impressions and Demo:



Part Two - Results and Thoughts:



Thanks for watching xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)