Saturday 27 May 2017

Hiiiii and New Hair Growth Challenge.

Hello Stranger.... Ok I know I'm the stranger and have been AWOL .... again!!

I wont bore you in this post about the whys and wherefores but I'll deffo do a update post soon.

I just waned to quickly post that our next round of the 90 Day Hair Growth Challenge is up and running. Whoooop Whooop lol.

It will be great having you all join in again, I love seeing and hearing all about your progress. Please let me know what methods you will using during the challenge.

If you have any ideas an/or hair growth hacks for me to try please let me know.

I will be doing a Q&A and info video as I have had quite a few questions re: the growth challenge so let me know if you have any.

Here's the Start and Length Check Video:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)