Saturday 30 January 2016

Unboxing - Mally Urban Chic Collection.

Hi!! I picked up the Mally Urban Chic Collection before Christmas for a Christmas present and finally got around to filming the unboxing.
It's been ages since I recorded anything much less uploaded and I'm very thankful to those who gently prodded requested some new videos.
I have sooooo many isms that keep me from uploading but I'm getting better at quieting the negativity and getting on with things.

I love Mally and her make up items so when I saw the collection at a special price I had to get it.
The items included are:
  • Face Defender Boost in Universal Bronze.
  • 1 x Volumizing Mascara in Black 
  • 1 x Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner in Sailor
  • 1 x Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Over The Taupe
  • 1 x H3 Gel Lipstick in Orchid
  • 1 x Strobe Cream 
The kit looks absolutely fab, I can't wait to play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)