Thursday 17 March 2022

Late Weekly Dinner Plan!

 


 

Hiiii!!! What a week!! I've been trying to reclaim my life and have applied for a course!! Whoooopppp!! I have had interviews and assessments and CV writing etc and am way late posting the weeks plans for dinner.

I didn't place the online order on time so all the delivery slots were full until late this evening, luckily I had some bits carried over from previous weeks that I could use but I wanted to add the days already gone for a record of what I cooked and also to plan the rest of the weeks meals.


Monday - Chicken Alfredo (with fusilli pasta)

Tuesday - Homemade Chicken Pie with Oven Chips and Mixed Veg

Wednesday - Thai Green Curry Prawns with Rice. (first time making TGC!!)

Thursday - Szechuan Chicken with Noodles and Mini Spring Rolls

Friday - Turkish Bread Pizza

Saturday - Korean Chicken Wings (3 types) and Macaroni Cheese. (I'll have macaroni and veg)

Sunday - Brown Stew Chicken with Rice And Peas


Thanks for stopping by x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)