Monday 15 October 2018

Meal Plan Monday















Hiya!! I'm back with another meal plan Monday.
Last week we were eating out of our freezer and our eldest son bought some goodies home from work so we used that.

This week it's back to planning.

The weather has dipped again and I have found myself wanting pasta much more so I will be doing a few pasta dishes this week.
Saturday and Sunday I have big concerts so I will only be planning the week dinners.





Monday:

Filled Pasta (will look at which protein is in the fridge.          Pasta and Vegetable mix.

Tuesday:

Rice and Fish.                                                    Rice and Seasoned Blackeye Beans.

Wednesday:

Chicken Pie with Potatoes and Veg.                   Sweet Potato and Veg Pie with mixed beans.

Thursday:

Chicken and Rice One Pot.                                 Vegetable and Rice One Pot.

Friday:

Pizza and Chicken wings.                                  Pasta and Vegetable mix.






That took not long at all. I love this planning malarkey lol.

I'm off to look at some meal planning blogs, "see" you soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)